It may be getting colder outside but who can resist ice cream! Celebrate National Ice Cream Day with our discounts!
- The first week FREE workouts at 9Round Rockville
- $45 for one-month membership at Body & Brain Yoga
- New Yogis get their first class free, returning Yogis get 15% off 1 full retail price item in the Yoga Boutique at extendYoga
- $5 off in-studio Personal Training service or package at Life Energy Fitness LLC
- $100 off joining fees at Onelife Fitness
- 50% off the monthly price for the first month of any 12-month small group personal training membership at Power Train Sports & Fitness
- 7 day VIP pass for non-members, current members receive 20% off anything in the retail shop and 15% off a 24oz smoother with 2 add-ins at Retro Fitness
- 15% discount on two months of personal training at Rockville Personal Training
- Try Soldierfit for the first week FREE! Plus 75% off enlistment fee at SOLDIERFIT, Rockville
Rockville Rewards has added to our family of discounts, check out the new businesses below:
Fogo De Chao Brazillian Steakhouse
Fogo De Chao is located at the entrance of the premier Pike & Rose retail center. The restaurant features a panoramic dining room, elegant private dining spaces, and an expansive bar with lounge seating. Your meal includes your choice of protein and limitless service of traditional Brazillian side dishes, including pao de queijo (warm cheese bread), crispy hot polenta, garlic mashed potatoes, and caramelized bananas.
Olive & Loom
Olive & Loom specializes in artisanal home and lifestyle goods inspired by Mediterranean Living. Their products are soul-made, simple, traditional and functional with a focus on creating practical items made using artisanal methods and all-natural sources. Swing by to pick up Bath & Body, Apparel & Accessories, Home Goods, Kitchen & Bar, and more products!
Open daily from 11:30am-9:00pm, CSNY pizza features NY style pizza as well as appetizers and salads. Need a quick lunch or dinner? Their pizza is also available by the slice!
Crunchy tortilla chips smothered in melted cheese and covered in meats, veggies, and beans? Count us in! On this day in 1948, Ignacio “Nacho” Anaya created the original Nachos by scrounging up leftover tortillas, cheese, and jalapenos, years later you can enjoy almost any combination! Heres where to celebrate:
Forget digging into your kid’s Halloween candy stash – indulge your sweet tooth with these spooky sweet savings!
- 15% off any cone, sundae, shake, or smoothie at Ben & Jerry’s of Rockville
- 10% off any yogurt with topping and fresh fruits at Berry Cup
- 10% off your total purchase at Marble Slab Creamery
- 15% discount on a dozen cupcakes at Savvy Treats
- Buy one get the second of equal or lesser value at 50% off at Sweet Frog